Guest Post By: Hafsa Taher
Boys and Cars. Two words that go together like peanut butter and jam. My nephew turned two recently, and given his love for anything that rolls, I decided to work on one for him. Oh, did I mention I had a helper? My niece who’s 5 yrs old.
I came across this awesome tutorial on Pinterest, so we got working. And here’s our end result:
- Tissue tubes
- A lid of some sort to trace the wheels
- 4 brads per car
- Start by painting the tissue tube
- cut out the wheels and paint them black
- stick your wheels using brad
- And don’t forget to seat your drivers in!
Hafsa Taher is the founder of HafsaCreates.com - Her motto is “Pray, Love, Craft”. When she is not crafting or playing with her niece and nephew, she is Pinterest-ing and day dreaming about her next DIY! Check out her website here: HafsaCreates.com